Transform your skin! We have designed our silk exfoliator for those of you that have been looking for a mitt that provides deep exfoliation, reduces the appearance of stretch marks, and effectively removes fake tan. Within seconds our handcrafted 100% pure Turkish silk mitt buffs away dead skin and products, leaving you with velvet soft skin.
• Deeply exfoliates the skin
• Purifies and brightens the complexion
• Helps fights against acne, blackheads, and breakouts
• Aims to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and enlarged pores
• Naturally and easily removes fake tan
• Aims to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, and scarring
• Helps improve the texture and feel of skin
• Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Helps promote collagen and elastin production
• Helps oxygenate cells and promote healthy blood flow leaving the body re-energized and invigorated • Frees and prevents ingrown hairs
• Assists to eliminate toxins through the skin
• Aims to increases self-love and confidence.
• 100% natural. No nasties
HOW TO USE?
STEP 1: First, hand wash your glove thoroughly with hot water. Soften your beautiful skin by taking a hot shower or bath for 5 – 10 minutes. *Please be careful, the hot water should not be more than you can stand.* Being more softer means more peeling.
STEP 2: Be sure that your glove is wet enough, squeeze it, and place your hand in it. Keep it away yourself from water and firmly glide the glove up and down to peel away the dead skin. Avoid using soap at this stage and gliding on any sensitive area.
STEP 3: Rinse your body with warm water and say goodbye to your dead skin. Now, you can use our natural Turkish coffee soap or rose soap as normal. Enjoy the natural gleam of your body.
TOP TIPS: Peeling may not occur if the skin is excessively wet or hairy. Avoid open cuts, flaring acne, or sunburnt skin. Be gentle on your face and sensitive areas. Exfoliate once a week, skin must be completely clean of residue from bath bombs, Soaks, or bubbles. Your skin may not visibly peel every time, do not worry, you will still glow. Recommended by health professionals to replace gloves every 6-8 weeks for hygiene purposes.